mercoledì 24 aprile 2013

FREE HAIR!! Spiritose ma con gusto....♪♥


LaViere     -LaViere- momo Hair Color Demos
Le demo di questo taglio di capelli sono FREE e indossabili.
Sono in vari colori quindi troverete certamente quello di vostro gusto.

Whenever I'm dressed cool my parents put up a fight And if I'm hot shot, mom will cut my hair at night And in the morning I'm short of my identity I scream, "Mom and dad, why can't I be who I wanna be, to be?"
I just wanna be myself and I want you to love Me for who I am I just wanna be myself and I want you to know I am my hair
I've had enough, this is my prayer That I'll die livin' just as free as my hair I've had enough, this is my prayer That I'll die livin' just as free as my hair
I've had enough, I'm not a freak I just keep fightin' to stay cool on the streets I've had enough, enough, enough And this is my prayer, I swear
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento