lunedì 15 aprile 2013

FREE!! MISS CANNING is for us!!!!!! Thanks MISS :)

MISS CANNING





Altro abito FREE!!

MISS CANNING 

Fate join group a 0L$

e l'abito è vostro. 
:: Miss Canning :: MarketPlace 









Missy Elliott 'Ching-A-Ling' Step Up 2: The Streets
Ching-ching, gettin' paid over here,
Ching-ching, gettin' paid over here, (this is...)
Thirsty, baby bring it over here, (a Missy Exclusive)
Thirsty, baby bring it over here,
See my money maker, do my money maker, (crazy baby)
See my money maker, do my money maker (serious man)
(Reversed) (let's go!)


M-I-S-E,
Missy be a freak,
Sex so good, I can freak you in my sleep,
Ice on my sleeve, I can make a room freeze,
Pockets more bigger than a stripper booty cheeks,
Dudes don't speak when they look at my physique,
French on my feet, cost about fifty,
I don't swing from a pole, Missy swing from a tree,
I'm Ahamed Ali, cause I can sting like a bee,
Whatchu know about that,
So cute and fat,
Let him hit it once, and watch the dude come back,
Cause the back so stacked, it's like sittin' on a jack,
Missy be a mack, that's a true fact

1 commento: