giovedì 4 luglio 2013

Dite che sono un maschiaccio??? Lasciatemi ballare e vedrete che miracoli può fare il mio fondoschiena! Yeahhhh!!! - +HUHU+ - Thanks Carol & Mamenxu

  
Oh yeah, They tell me I'm a bad boy 
All the ladies look at me and act coy 
I just like to put my hands up in the air
  I want that girl dancing over there
Look at her go on the dancefloor 
 She's amazing on the dancefloor 
 When she moves, girl I want more 
 Keep it going girl, like I got an encore 
You got me saying:
Go little bad girl, little bad girl
Oh yeah, They tell me I'm a bad boy  
All the ladies look at me and act coy 
I just like to put my hands up in the air 
 I want that girl dancing over there 
Shaking her ass from the left to the right 
Moving it round just the way that I like 
 I wanna see her move like a movie on flight 
 She got it how I want it and I want it all night...



SKIN:  !BaaaH! Tori Total S.Black (not free)
HAIR:  Analog Dog freeball   .b earth   FREE!
TOP: A&G Projects  Animal Top Mesh   1L$
PANTS:  +HUHU+  City Skinny pant  (not free)
SHOES:  +HUHU+  ILLEGAL SNEAKERS  (free group gift)
BRACELETS & NAILS:  :::THE GAMER::: rich nails   1L$

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento